Saturday, December 29, 2012

Golden Saturday


Saturday 12-29-2012 at the Wastewater.  Though not a great day to take pictures, had a lot to take pictures of.  Was told the Golden Eagle was seen early in the day, and I finally saw one around noon flying the ditch on the north side of White Road.  Around 3:00 it was in a tree by the administration building.  Had others tell me they had seen one along Swanson Road and near the dump. Never saw two together, so it could have been the same one. Also five mature Bald Eagles and three immatures on the lagoon behind the dump.

Don Neumann





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don, great pictures. I hope the Golden Eagle says around till Jan 1. I will need it for my 2013 list.

Charlie DeWitt

Ric said...

Everything Charlie said goes for me too, Don (though agreeing with Charlie usually goes against my better principles). Great shots, and may that bird (or birds) stick around til Tuesday!