Friday, April 14, 2017

Ruff Again Near Muskegon


April 13 Email:

Tonight about 8:00 p.m. I saw a male Ruff, presumably the same bird from the Wastewater, on Swanson Road a few hundred yards north of Hile Road right across the road from the turkey farm. I have pictures but it was pretty far away and getting towards dusk so they aren't worth posting. I put my scope on it and there's no doubt about what it was.

- Mike Boston


Mike, that's a great find!  Thanks for replying with this photo, too.  Any picture of that bird is a good one!

- Ric

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2:15 PM on 4-15-17: Ruff is still across from the turkey farm!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mike Boston!!

Anonymous said...

Correction. 4/14/17. I'm too excited!

Anonymous said...

Correction: 4-14-17. I'm too excited!