Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Snow Geese and Snowy Owls

.
On Thanksgiving Feller DeWitt reported, "This morning Dee and I saw a Snowy Owl on the east side of the Center Dike 100 yards from the northwest corner of the East Lagoon.  On the southeast corner of that lagoon were two Snow Geese, a blue morph and a white morph."
.
Rick Hamlin reported, "My wife and I took a quick drive out to the Wastewater again this morning and got a little better photo of one of the Snowy Owls.  We also spent some time watching the Peregrine Falcon feasting on a male Bufflehead.  I am not sending the photos of the falcon as he was pretty bloody and might not appeal to some on Thanksgiving Day."
.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Rick, what camera and lens are you using?

RichH Photography said...

Eric, I am using a Nikon D7000 with a Sigma 50-500mm lens.