Sunday, May 6, 2012

Three Sunday Emails

.
Emails from Kathryn Mork, Barb Gay and Bruce Delamarter:
.
I've had a Red-headed Woodpecker in my backyard this afternoon. It's the first one I've seen on my property.
.
Kathryn Mork
.

Birded Muskegon W.W. yesterday 5/5/12 with at total species count of 75.  Thought you might be interested in a few highlights:  1 Virginia Rail came out on Swanson Rd. at the wetland area just north of Clay pond almost at the end of the road we heard another, 2 Common Loon on the east lagoon and over 200 Bonaparte’s Gulls near the center dike on the west side.  I’ve been birding MWW since 2005 and the Loon’s & Rail were a first.
Stop, Look and Listen,

Barb Gay
.
My name is Harry and I let Bruce Delamarter take my picture but asked him not to give my location because I enjoy my privacy.
.
Black-crowned Night-Heron
 

1 comment:

Mike VanderStelt said...

Nice find Bruce--
I've yet to EVER see one, let alone photograph one. It would have been "a good day" for me, as I'm sure it was for you!