Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ducks, Fox and Red-Shouldered Hawk

.
Carol and I went to White Lake Channel today (March 1) to check out the ducks.  The usual ducks were there.  On the way back by the Winbanigo Station Post Office (sp?) Carol saw this Red Fox in a field behind some houses.  Then on Riley Thompson Road about a half mile west of the US-31 overpass Carol saw this Red-shouldered Hawk.  She keeps asking me why I don't see these things, and I keep telling her that "I have to drive!". 
.
Charlie DeWitt
.




.

1 comment:

Mike VanderStelt said...

Nice work Charles -- you sure do get lucky with your flight shots -- they're allways low & level with the Camera (or you have a mean pair of stilts):)-- even the FOX is a perfect angle! I'm going to have to spy on you some time and steal your technique. MMMM, where did I put that Hat & Beard?
Mike V.