Sunday, January 15, 2012

Explorer Comments Problem Fixed

.
Everybody, in regard to the problems posted below about not being able to leave comments using Internet Explorer, I believe that is fixed.  Thanks to Don Neumann for looking into this and sending me a suggestion made by others having similar problems elsewhere.  Now when you click "Comments", a pop-up window will appear.  Just read the comments or make your own comment following the same instructions as before and you should be fine no matter what browser you're using.  I tried it with the post below while using Internet Explorer and not signed into my Google account. It worked fine.  (Since I was not signed in, Google didn't know who I was, so I wrote my name at the end of my "Anonymous" comment; whether you non-Google folks want to do likewise is up to you.)
.

2 comments:

Mike VanderStelt said...

If, in fact you see this -- it worked, while being signed in.
Mike Vanderstelt

Ric said...

Yup, it worked, Mike. Since I'm also signed in now (and using Chrome by the way) I will not sign my name. Otherwise it would say "Ric Pedler said ... blah blah blah - Ric Pedler", and who would want to be so redundant? :-)