Thursday, December 23, 2010

Monday at the Ellis Road Feeder - Charlie

.
With the sun shining on Monday I just had to go out to the feeder and see what was doing.  I took my camp chair so I could sit by the feeder and take some pictures.  As you can see, the Wild Turkeys came real close.  The Red-bellied Woodpecker even let me take its picture; it usually flies when I move.  The Downy Woodpecker doesn't care how much I move as long as I stay in my chair.  The squirrels were in with the turkeys.  It was a fun morning.

- Charlie DeWitt





.

2 comments:

Don Neumann said...

Love the neon glow Turkeys have in the sunlight!!

Mike VanderStelt said...

No kidding, the first shot almost look like a partial shot of some sculpture made of different shaded panels, if it wasn't in this blog, it would be hard to guess what it was ( for you guys -- not me :)
P.S. Charlie -- I got the Golden :) it was a long shot, so I didn't post it, BUT I'm in the club now --- YEE-HAA!!